The puppy naming auction is a great way for you to get involved in these pups’ journey to becoming working dogs! You can win the naming rights to a future Service Dog. We choose the theme and, you choose the name! Your tax-deductible donation will help these puppies begin their education. They can’t wait to help people with disabilities gain greater independence! But, they need YOU first. Your winning bid and the name you give your pup is their first step towards the ultimate goal of becoming a Service Dog.
How to play:
- Register to become a bidder.
- Click on “Puppies” from the menu bar.
- Select the puppy/puppies you would like to name.
- Place your bid.
- Highest bidder WINS!
- There needs to be an easy correlation between the name and the naming theme.
- ECAD reserves the right to refuse/reject any name deemed inappropriate or too difficult for a person with a speech impairment or speech-related disability to pronounce.
- If two bidders wish to name two puppies the same name, naming recognition goes to the highest bidder.
- Name needs to be provided to ECAD by specified date and time indicated on the auction page. Failure to provide a name within the timeframe allotted will automatically forfeit your winning bid and the next highest bidder will be offered the opportunity to name the puppy.
- Suggestions for nicknames are welcome, however, final determination of nicknames will be determined by ECAD.
- No acronyms.