Making a bequest is the most common gift planning option and one of the easiest ways to make a difference in the lives of our clients. It simply requires making a provision in your will or living trust to leave assets to ECAD. Read a story of the impact of legacy giving.
Here are several suggestions of wording for remembering ECAD in your will:
- "I give ten thousand dollars ($10,000) to East Coast Assistance Dogs, Inc. DBA ECAD, Educated Canines Assisting with Disabilities, in Torrington, CT."
- "I give ten percent (10%) of my estate to East Coast Assistance Dogs, Inc. DBA ECAD, Educated Canines Assisting with Disabilities, in Torrington, CT."
- "I give the following described property to East Coast Assistance Dogs, Inc. DBA ECAD, Educated Canines Assisting with Disabilities, in Torrington, CT:___________."
Key Required Organizational Information:
|Legal Name:||East Coast Assistance Dogs, Inc.|
|Main Location:||149 Newfield Road, Torrington, CT 06790|
A BEQUEST LETS YOU:
- Maintain complete control of your assets during your lifetime.
- Modify your gift plan should your circumstances and needs change.
- Direct your assets toward a specific college program or purpose.
- Take advantage of estate tax deductions, with no upper limit. If you plan to include ECAD in your will, please contact us so that we can be sure we understand and fulfill the intentions of your bequest.
JOIN OTHERS IN GIVING WITH CONFIDENCE
Your generosity to ECAD will be recognized through specific print and digital collateral, which we use to honor those who have made gift plans with the organization. And, you can be assured that your gift to us will be handled with integrity and professionalism.
LET US HELP YOU PLAN YOUR GIFT ANNUITY OR TRUST
To learn more about arranging your bequest and other gift options, contact Dale Picard at (860) 489-6550. We look forward to working with you and your advisor to create a gift plan that meets your philanthropic vision.