You Can Help Dogs who Help Humans!
Thank you for your desire to help. There are several ways that you can support the work of ECAD - providing Assistance Dogs to people living with disabilities. Choose the option that works best for you. Your support is changing lives.
Each Assistance Dog costs over $25,000 to raise and educate before being partnered with a client, to share a life of self-suffiency and service.
|Every donation large or small makes a difference. Make a one-time donation using your credit/debit account. Donate Now
|Your monthly donation helps ECAD educate highly skilled Service Dogs in a sustainable way. It's the easiest way to give and ensure that we receive your ongoing support. Become a Hero
Other ways to support ECAD
- Give Through the Mail Donations of checks and cash sent through the mail are welcome. Please make checks payable to ECAD and mail to PO Box 831, Torrington, CT 06790
- Double YOUR Donation Corporate matching gift programs are charitable giving programs set up by corporations in which the company matches donations made by employees to eligible nonprofit organizations. Learn More
- Fundraise Becoming an online fundraiser through the tools provided by ECAD is easy and fun. You can create a fundraising page to raise funds for ECAD in support of a client, event, personal occasion and more. Learn More
- Bequests & Planned Giving "Planned Gifts" can take many forms. A bequest is the simplest and easiest way to make a significant gift to ECAD after your lifetime. These types of giving provide flexibility as you retain your assets, and can change your mind at any time in order to reflect your modified philanthropic objectives. Learn More
- ECAD's Wishlist Through the use of Amazon's wishlist or Walmart's Registry you can purchase items we really need such as office supplies, client essentials and items for the dogs being educated. Shop Amazon Now. Shop Walmart Now.
- Walmart Spark Good Program Customers shopping on Walmart.com or in the Walmart app can now round up their totals at the point of purchase to the nearest dollar and have the change donated to ECAD. Learn More
ECAD, Educated Canines Assisting with Disabilities is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization.