You Can Change Three Lives!
Thank you for your desire to help. There are several ways that you can support the work of ECAD - providing Assistance Dogs to people living with disabilities. Choose the option that works best for you. Your support is changing lives.
Each Assistance Dog costts over $25,000 to raise and educate before being partnered with a client, to share a life of self-suffiency and service.
|Every donation large or small makes a difference. Make a one-time donation using your credit/debit account. Donate Now||Your monthly donation helps ECAD educate highly skilled Service Dogs in a sustainable way. It's the easiest way to give and ensure that we receive your ongoing support. Become a Hero|
Other ways to support ECAD
- Give Through the Mail Donations of checks and cash sent through the mail are welcome. Please make checks payable to ECAD and mail to PO Box 251, Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522
- Double YOUR Donation Corporate matching gift programs are charitable giving programs setup by corporations in which the company matches donations made by employees to eligible nonprofit organizations. Learn More
- Fundraise Becoming an online fundraiser through the tools provided by ECAD is easy and fun. You can create a fundraising page to raise funds for ECAD in support of a client, event, personal occassion and more. Learn More
- Bequests & Planned Giving "Planned Gifts" can take many forms. A bequest is the simplest and easiest way to make a significant gift to ECAD after your lifetime. These types of giving provide flexibility as you retain your assets, and can change your mind at any time in order to reflect your modified philanthropic objectives. Learn More
- ECAD's Wish List Through the use of Amazon's wish list you can purchase items we really need such as office supplies, client essentials and items for the dogs being educated. Shop Now
ECAD, Educated Canines Assisting with Disabilities is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization.